Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Please Note: Guidelines and Sample Posted

To your left, you should see a list of useful links. There are two new ones: a Guideline/Timeline for the Research Paper and a Sample Essay by one of my best students from last year.

Please download and print a copy of the guidelines...I'm trying desperately to save paper.

You should also note that you're required to begin researching your author, as you're working on an annotated bibliography, due Monday 2/2/09. Most of you did this in 10th grade for your I-Search. If you didn't, you should ASK me how it's done, I will post an example in the classroom. It's not hard, but I WILL be very nitpicky about this one...most of the time, I'm not a stickler for MLA. On THIS project, I am.

Good luck. ASK FOR HELP IF YOU NEED IT!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...

Unknown said...

How long should each annotated bibliography be?

mst said...

Each annotation should be a basic paragraph, 3-5 sentences long.