Monday, October 20, 2008

Last THREE emails

I'm getting worried about the last three folks who have not sent me emails, since MONDAY is the next vocab test, and they won't get it if I don't have their email addresses. We're down to the last week.

So...if you know:

Nick Fudenna
Allison Gower
Anna Liang

please remind them to email me ASAP. I figure if they get a dozen texts or chats or whatever it is you guys use these days telling them to do it, it might actually get done. Heaven knows me reminding them during class isn't doing anything. Never underestimate the power of peer pressure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There. I'm not on the list anymore.

Sean Devine said...

I just contacted all three of these rabble rousers. two have complied so far

Anonymous said...

I just sent you an email, but I'm sorry it took so long!

Sean Devine said...

I just got all three to do it, go me

mst said...

Sean is THE man. All 82 emails have been entered into the AP email list...watch for a vocab update later this week. If you don't get it, you HAVE to let me know, or else you take a zero on the vocab test on Monday.

mst