Saturday, October 04, 2008

About that Personal Statement...

Here is the LINK for the Personal Statement Guidelines. Sorry it's taken me awhile to post it, just slipped my mind entirely that it wasn't included in the online syllabus.

As you can see, you have TWO more weeks to work on the rough draft in class...although I would recommend that those who are serious about college apps have a rough completed before then so I can give it a more thorough review. It's always best to let a draft sit for a few days between revisions. You have a fresher eye so you can see it more clearly.

By OCTOBER 20th, EVERYONE needs to have a completed rough draft. You then get a bit more than a week to type and revise. Final drafts due on 10/30/08.

So far, I've seen about eight completed essays. Out of 83 students. Not great. Step it up, folks.

No comments: