Friday, May 22, 2009

Tuesday Graders

If you're DEFINITELY going to be in class on Tuesday, May 26, please let me know either via email (terihu[at]gmail.com) OR by leaving a comment on this post. I will select graders for Tuesday's presentations based on this list, so it's vitally important that you actually show up if you say you will. Don't be a flake!

Remember, the six presenters on Tuesday deserve your support. I am quite bummed to be missing this of all days, a few of the presentations I was really looking forward to seeing are booked for this day. Believe me, if I had control over this medical situation, I would not have booked a procedure for the 26th...this is why I'm not happy with Kaiser. At all.

Fortunately, the sub will be Mr. Ingebretson, whom you had in January, and who is sane and intelligent. I will leave him clear instructions as to what to look for in the presentations so I can base grades on more than just the slideshow.

All right, have a good LONG weekend everyone. Rest up. There may only be 17 school days left, but they are 17 tremendously fraught days.

UPDATE: These are the folks I've actually heard from, assigned to grade presentations as follows...

Graders for SAI's presentation:
Mika
Anna
Geoffrey
Samuel Lai

Graders for MIKA's presentation
Amy Dunford
Kathleen
Alex
Sai

I only have five names for 3rd, so just switch Katie and Sarah as graders for each other's presentation.
Katie
Stephanie
Samantha
Raymond
Sarah Ewing

I only heard from two people in 2nd, besides the presenters, but I'm sure more people will show. You're going to have to figure it out.
Elisa
Daniel
Anish
Anna

3 comments:

Anna said...

Haha. I have Kaiser too. I'll be here for second and sixth, but I can't come for third.

DANIEL WONG said...

WAT


Gonna be there.

Mika Kennedy said...

I'll be there~